Sunday, August 10, 2008

[fucking lupus]

Well I WAS supposed to go on vacation this coming Tuesday, but that is probably not gonna happen after all. This weekend I started having severe pain on like the whole right side of my body from the shoulder to the ankles. When I say pain, I mean the kind of pain that you think will kill you.
I had went in to the ER on Saturday night because I thought I was havin a kidney infection, but they told me no my pancreas was a little inflammed. They sent me home. That same night I started having the same pain along with severe joint pain and it was way worse than the night before, so I went to a different hospital for a second opinion, they basically told me the same thing too. But what they concluded thought is that I'm having a flare right now and I need my medications adjusted. This sucks because this means weight gain and I've been working soo hard to lose the weight I had already gained from the first set of meds I'm on just to have to start all over again.

No comments: