Monday, August 25, 2008
Sunday, August 10, 2008
I had went in to the ER on Saturday night because I thought I was havin a kidney infection, but they told me no my pancreas was a little inflammed. They sent me home. That same night I started having the same pain along with severe joint pain and it was way worse than the night before, so I went to a different hospital for a second opinion, they basically told me the same thing too. But what they concluded thought is that I'm having a flare right now and I need my medications adjusted. This sucks because this means weight gain and I've been working soo hard to lose the weight I had already gained from the first set of meds I'm on just to have to start all over again.
Thursday, August 7, 2008
Wednesday, August 6, 2008
Today on ESPN there's news of my boy Lebron James may be packing it up and heading off to Europe. Sounds like a bomb idea.
I believe that if LeBron James leaves the NBA for a team in Europe it would force a globalized NBA. LeBron should leave to help showcase on a global scale the greatness of American basketball and to add to the level of competition outside the USA. Let's face it if the major forces of the NBA leave a lot of loyal fans will still follow them and not to mention open up a whole new audience. Remember basketballs don't only bounce in America.
On her style…“I do think what you wear is a reflection of who you are. I love to look glamorous when there’s a wonderful, purposeful event that is appropriate. But when I’m in Iowa campaigning with the girls, I am in Gap shorts and a T- shirt.”
- Be Honest/Be Luv - with yourself and others
- Be Proactive - get out and grab the bull by the horns
- Insight - ask the right questions, be eager to learn
- Take Risks - get out of your comfort zone sometimes
- Make Yourself Invaluable
- Accept Yourself - failure is a given without this
- Attitude Is Everything - self-explanatory
- Have Patience - you gotta be flexible
- Aspiration - believe in your unlimited potential
At the end of the day, if you're not happy with yourself and who you are what do you really have?
Saturday, August 2, 2008
Until then, I'll be at home takin it easy.
Thursday, July 31, 2008
- If you live on your own, get a roommate to split expenses.
- Renegotiate your cell phone, insurance, cable etc contracts. I call my companies periodically to check for better promotions and sometimes it works out. You never know.
- Smart shopping. Do the research before you buy anything. There always a deal or bargain out there. Take the time to look.
*Create Passive Income: Passive income basically is making money with little to no work. That's the best way to make money to me. Some ways to make passive income.
- Surveys, I've made a pretty good amount of money this way. I usually use the money to buy splurge items like over priced cosmetics and treat myself.
- Interest earned, this is a slower way but it's still free money. Put your money in a high interest bank account or CD and chill.
- Sell items you don't need anymore.
- Make money from your hobby. If you're good at something turn it into a side hustle.
*Create A Budget and Stick To It: A budget is a a tool to help you prioritize your spending and manage your money. A good budget helps you see and achieve your goals. All you need to know is how much you make, subtract your expenses, after that, see where you can cut costs. With this you can visualize where your money is going when you see it on paper, it makes it real. Don't forget you have got to be honest with yourself and your spending. After you know what you're working with budget for saving or debt reduction.
At the end of the day, your success is up to you. As long as you maintain consistency, adhere to the changes and keep pressing forward you will see positive results.