Wednesday, July 23, 2008

What I got In The Mail Today

Hey everybody, I am a freebie and sampling obsessed freak. I hunt the Internet for deals and bargains before I buy ANYTHING. I clip coupons, surf Slickdeals.net forums, sign up at product sites I use frequently to get insider deals. It's saved my family a ton of money and we are always getting something from free or way less than half price almost every day. Frugal living is my way of life, I actually feel bad when I spend money it's weird especially when it's full price.

Today I only got one thing - Simple Harvest Instant Hot Cereal, Tasty!!


Recently I've gotten:
  1. Neutrogena Makeup $1.00 off coupon in the mail. That product is a bit high priced and I know there will be a sale on it soon so there's a good deal right there.
  2. About 3 different Nature Made Vitamin samples I take a ton of vitamins so this was great free vitamins with coupons for when there done, sweet.
  3. More breakfast cereal than I can eat.
  4. Pet food, Chesterfield never goes hungry.
  5. Cleaning products.
In these tough times how have you adjusted to make ends meet and get more out of your money?

No comments: